Wednesday, January 8, 2014

  • A few months after I lost my first Vizsla Annie a wise person told me it was time to write a new story which is how this page came about.  It's a story in pictures of good times and beautiful places I've shared with Rosie and Lily, my second and third Vizslas. Sadly now Rosie & Lily have also passed. I'm so thankful that I have these pictures to look back on and relive the years we had together and the joy they brought to them.
  • Rosie helped raise Lily and Lily helped raise my 4th Vizsla who came home in Dec of 2019. His name is Ben, my first boy. They never replace the ones we've lost but they do help us to move forward and add new love and joy to our lives. I'm looking forward to the new stories we will write together.


My Vizslas Past and Present 


My four girls who will forever be in my heart:

"Lily"
"Annie"

"Katie"

Katie was my first dog and the first to steal my heart. 
In my quest to find a breed that I thought would be most like her after she passed 
I researched the Vizsla. Katie was the one who started it all! 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment