Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lily's first day home. She's a little confused, asking "Are you my mother?"
Lily looks up to her big "sister" They became buddies right away.
Carmel 2011, Lily's first visit. Rosie teaches her about the ocean.
Puppy Lily Wood Lakes trail
Sorensen's and baby Lily's first stay in a cabin. It wasn't this one :-)
Where you go I will follow Wrights Lake
Hope Valley girls. Follow the leader!

Partners in crime

Annie


My lovely Annie, my first Vizsla. She's running on Miramar Beach in Santa Barbara with her best friend Gerry and below checking the view at Hammonds Beach. We were lucky to have many vacations there. Annie was a well traveled dog. She had her own page "Out and About with Annie". Many people said she'd been more places than they had.
I sure loved this little lady!

Happy New Year
She was a natural pointer. I wish I'd tried hunt tests with her
This was taken on a Fall trip to see colors and to our surprise it snowed . It was so beautiful!

Pretty young lady

Silly puppy




No comments:

Post a Comment